Zgemma h2h and virgin line setup

Are there any setup guides from start to finish for a zgemma h2h using a virgin line. all the information I have had so far is very confusing after using dreambox control centre and zipzilla, I am yet to come across a cccamfile. Any help much appreciated.

best thing to do is flash the box with an image from the downloads section.

then use usb or filezillla to get the line on the box

When I did my box about 1 month ago, I thought the same, and it only took 10min to setup lol. Did my inlaws one last weekend as well

Just make sure you have a splitter and good cables, the cheap ones will give you headaches.
Download the biohead image, save it to a usb stick.
Plug pen stick in your box and turn it on, it will say flash on the box screen, when done remove the pen stick. When it boots up and displays nothing but waiting etc, just push the memu button on your remote, and configure it. all the info is on the biohead download page.

When you have a test line, just find out your boxes IP address from the info option in the menu,

Install filezilla, and ftp to you box, (all info is on the download page) I got aliitle lost here, there is a file that say "line goes here", I wasn't to sure if I paste the line info inside "line goes here file" or just in the folder, or rename it to the line.
I opened the file in notepad and pasted my line inside it and renames "line goes here" to the line as well.

after that, quick scan, job done.

Back