1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zgemma H2H auto bouquet maker not scanning channels, PLSE HELP

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by munny24786, Jul 1, 2018.

1. munny24786

munny24786 Registered

hi can someone help please!
    I can’t seem to scan through ABM, it comes up with a message saying

“Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner B
    Please check the following:
    The tuner is correctly configured.
    You can recieve the specified frequency.

However when i scan without the abm i get channels but they are not categorized properly. I’m using grogbuild and a vm cable line. I’ve updated the ABM but still same issue.

2. ASHHBI

ASHHBI TK Veteran

Male
    In the ABM menu have you configured your area in the providers menu.

3. munny24786

munny24786 Registered

Yes i’ve done that and i’m sure i’ve got the right area. I’m in Crawley and the code is 41020.

4. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

If you go to the Autobouquets Maker menu and select 'Update Config' does it update anything?

5. munny24786

munny24786 Registered

I’m at work atm, when i get home i will get back to you. Thanks

6. grog68

ok, depending on when you last updated your box you may need to update autobouquets maker to version 3

7. munny24786

munny24786 Registered

I have updated by going to system plugins-auto bouquet. Do i need to do it another way?

8. munny24786

munny24786 Registered

I did what you said, update config and it come up with a message saying “virgin tuner b didn’t need updating”

I tried a different area (croydon which was closest to me) in providers which scanned ABM fine but chanells didn’t work.

If ABM works with a different net id, does that mean my network id for Crawley (41020) is down?

9. eileen

eileen Registered

has your frequency changed for your net id, the frequency has changed for my area 00020, so i am trying to find out how i can get my vm to tune and be able to watch

10. munny24786

munny24786 Registered

I don’t know maybe that is the issue. Where can i find my frequency for my net id?

11. grog68

are you getting bbc 1 SD using either net id, most of the time you would use the net id for the area closest to you but there are times when that's not the case and you need to use one that's not the closest