Zgemma H2H Boot

Ive got a zgemma h2h that's stuck on boot ..... depending on the image I flash it with sometimes it will stick at 49 and if I try a different image 68 and even at 99 depending on wot image i try...... I think maybe a problem with the bootloader but not sure ... but I don't see a bootloader file for this box
Anyone any suggestions b4 I give up on it

Thanks

Barney

It wouldn't boot at all if the bootloader was faulty.
See if it will boot with only power and hdmi connected, if it won't it's probably the psu.

Naw nothing at all...... I have a few spare psu's for these boxes and tried a few different ones with no joy..... box probably faulty...

Flash with lastbights base ATV 6.2 nightly & complete on screen TV setup
(box will hold at 49 until dispaly setup is completed).
Once done restart box via remote/menu, providing it boots up ok, power the box down & flash with any image of choice.

IF you have any issues with the above re-prep or change your flashing usb, next would be power supply, the boot loader is working in order to flash the box so it suggests a problem reading the usb or software.

search your browser for 'OpenATV 6.2 nightly'
Zgemma are listed under 'Air Digital' each model has its own firmware

I have a problem with my zgemma h2s box its constantly on reboot how can I force a reflash anyone have a link I can use please

Hello sorry if thisin wrong place , i have H2H its stuck on boot , normally i just re flash with infinity , but no matter which software i use , it will display flash on front of box,,, but after a time just returns too boot, then is stuck there,, any ideas guys

Have you tried different USB sticks?
Also try a different power supply unit, preferably higher ampage than the zgemma one, up to 5A

Hi tinman758, were you able to resolve this issue? I have the very same problem with H.2H. I have tried with several USB sticks and standard PSUs but will try with other USBs and with a higher rated PSU as suggested buy pabloescaban.
It's was the psu m8

Hi tinman758, were you able to resolve this issue? I have the very same problem with H.2H. I have tried with several USB sticks and standard PSUs but will try with other USBs and with a higher rated PSU as suggested buy pabloescaban.
It was psu m8

Thanks timman758!
Just to update readers: Following above advice from timman758 I bought a 'Zgemma-compatible' PSU on eBay for £8 new. This is rated 12V 5A unlike the 'official' Zgemma 12V 2A PSU. I connected it, then inserted USB with OpenATV 5.1 in rear, and pressed rear white power-on button. The red light, 'boot' and 'USB' showed. As soon as USB showed I released front power button and 'FLSH' started followed by 'boot' but no booting up numbers, so still stuck on boot. After a few more tries I then waited for this sequence: redlight, 'boot', 'USB', 'Updt' and with 'Updt' showing I released the front power button. This time 'FLSH' was followed by 'boot' and successful booting up numbers to 100. So the secret for a successful flash is to release the front power button when 'Updt' shows.

Back