Zgemma H2H Box Help

Tjw2017

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of help with my zgemma h2h box. I have virgin media internet and was told thats all i needed with the box to connect it. Box turned on fine but came up with error no sip in pad. Got in touch with the guy i bought it from who said it would be a network id issue. Tried a few different network ids then run a scan through auto busquets. It finds the channels 395 channels and 37 radio so then i exit out of the scan and try and load up the channels but still get same error with no sip in pad.

Can anyone help?

Ive spoke with the guy who i bought it from and hes said im connected to the line (gift) but still no service.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of help with my zgemma h2h box. I have virgin media internet and was told thats all i needed with the box to connect it. Box turned on fine but came up with error no sip in pad. Got in touch with the guy i bought it from who said it would be a network id issue. Tried a few different network ids then run a scan through auto busquets. It finds the channels 395 channels and 37 radio so then i exit out of the scan and try and load up the channels but still get same error with no sip in pad.

Can anyone help?

Ive spoke with the guy who i bought it from and hes said im connected to the line (gift) but still no service.

Cheers

Look like you've scanned the correct net id, when you press blue, softcam panel, what does it say under the cams?

Have you managed to sort this. Sounds like a cam issue for sure.

Double check your config files, and restart cam.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Where do i look for that info. Bit of a newb sorry.

Blue on the remote, ok on softcam panel, you will now see cam1 which should be set at mgcam or cccam

cam 2 set to no cam

underneath these cams in the bottom left of the screen your line details should be showing, or does it say no ecm info?

Back