Zgemma h2h cable connection N: line help

Hey guys. i could do with some help please. I have a working cable connection and N: line, i have re-flashed my box with the latest version of open atv 6.2 wooshbuild infinity and i cant seem to clear the channells. I have used filezilla and placed my line as instructed in usr / keys / CCcam.cfg and selected softcam 1
CCcam_2.3.2. Cam 2 = no cam. I have tried restarting cam 1, powering off box and router and still no joy. just wondering if i have missed anything? I have done this many times in i pab and never had this problem. Thanks in advance.
chris

You have a working nline so why have you added to ccam
Your nline should go to usr keys newcamd

It's a N: line not a CWS line :grin:
He sent it to me, I tried it in my box, worked ok so sent it back inside CCcam.cfg and he pm me earlier to say it worked

It's a N: line not a CWS line He sent it to me, I tried it in my box, worked ok so sent it back inside CCcam.cfg and he pm me earlier to say it worked

I've had nlines in the past and changed the N: to CWS = then copied and pasted server details to newcamd list then use mgcamd

Glad he's up and running

I think he said he'd tried that earlier, he'd tried it umpteen times in CCcam.cfg and none of them worked
i don't know why mine was any different unless his wasn't named correctly; Cccam.cfg or any of the other million variations I've seen

Back