Zgemma H2H Cache Flush

Supercoo

Hi All

I am using Zgemma H2H Wooshbuild but I cannot find Cache Flush in the Plugins Extensions downloads anywhere?

Is this still available? My box sometimes crashes, I do have the time shift enabled.

I used to have this handy extension on my old Zgemma Star 2S MTPockects image which prevented crashing.

Is there a different extension that can help with memory?

Cheers :(y):

If it's not in the plugin download section it's probably already installed.
Try pressing the portal button or long press the blue button.

Hi Willo3092

Thank you for replying.

You are correct! When long pressing the blue button I can see CacheFlush 1.17 which is already enabled.

Uncached memory is 2048 KB
Memory: 305 MB Used 99.13% Free 0.87%

Is this normal, I know these boxes will occasional crash and reboot fine but I just want to make sure on my end to prevent any unxpected crashing.

I could disable timeshift as I never use this feature.

Cheers :(y):

I've never had a 2S but I think they're very much towards the bottom of the pile these days in terms of memory and processor speed.
Is it a standard Wooshbuild or have you added stuff to it?
I've got an Octagon SF8 which is pretty much down there spec wise and I just use basic vix with no added skins or plugins apart from CacheFlush.
I've just left the CacheFlush settings as 'default' and it seems to run okay.

Hello mate

It is Zgemma H2H Wooshbuild OpenATV 6.1 Cable only. I had disabled the Sat tuner as I don't need it.

ABM have never worked for me (long story) but I am happy with manual scan and all channels working great. I prefer a A-Z of channels list, ofcourse I get some repeats but its not too bad.

I am not fussed about recording and time shift (even though recording is handy) they both work fine.

I got a 16GB USB stick in the back (I know it is small, but I only use it for EPG and the rare recording)

Looking at the plugins it automatically has the below:

WB Confiq
USB Cam Importer
Dream-Explorer
EPG-Importer
IPTV Player
Media Player
Movie Organisor
OpenWebif
Permanent VFD Clock
Picture player

I am sure I can remove some of the above? I don't think I need them. Just want a basic set up with CacheFlush. It is strange CacheFlush does not appear on the Plugin Browser. But appears when I hold the Blue button down.

Cheers :)

Go into cacheflush via the blue button and there is an option to change where the plugin is shown. Sounds like yours is set as 'extensions'.
There's no cable tuner on a 2S is there? Are you sure it's not a H2 or H2H?
Nothing in that list that's a resource hog as far as I can see. If you don't use the IPTV player I would uninstall it.

Yes this is my new box H2H. I have retired my old Star 2S as the channels are pretty much gone on Sat.

Okay will give that a go for CacheFlush. I will also uninstall some of these plugins.

Cheers

Back