Zgemma H2H delay when changing channels

riyaz_7

Hi

I have a Zgemma H2H and have bioheads image installed. Everything was working smoothly, no issues until recently. Now when I change channel, there is a black screen for 30 seconds before picture appears. Once picture is there, it is fine, no freezing. Any ideas what this could be?

Try changing channels 1-5 a few times - if they clear straight away, it's more than likely an issue with the server.

Just so you know, only channels 1-5 are fta on VM

I'm assuming you've tried rebooting the box? Not changed anything else or any other settings recently have you?

Nope, I have reflashed but still same issue! Could it be a faulty tuner but would that not cause glitching?

I would try another line first then check all my cabling then if possible try it in another house before ruling it to be a faulty tuner.

I have tried to reload bioheads image, now when I am trying to run autobouqets maker to find channels, getting a tuning failed fatal message?

Check the tuner is properly configured with your network id and you've got everything plugged in correctly.

Think its time to return, tuner being faulty would explain no channels being found and the delay when changing channel. Any other image I can try with? Anything obvious I am doing wrong?

I have the same issue - sometimes the numbers show up as being pressed - others time not then it go to a random channel/delay.
If you use the back button to show channel history - does this switch faster?

I remember someone having this issue. Think it was due to drop outs from their providers server. They needed to add CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 into the newcamd.list to keep the connection active.

I remember someone having this issue. Think it was due to drop outs from their providers server. They needed to add CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 into the newcamd.list to keep the connection active.

I use this by default anyway so assumed others would? ... someone said it only helps when changing from one tuner to another though but I don't know how true that is.

Back