ZGemma H2H EPG not working

Ardat95

Hi guys I'm using WooshBuild 7.0.2 but I have no EPG for any channels. EPG importer not showing Rytec Virmin XML. Any advice as to how to fix?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys. New user. Had EPGImporter agreed to software upgrade now fails on yellow button manual import never had done before. Read best remove and reinstall. Clicked remove and it has gone. Cannot find instructions how to put back. I use Zoc to comm between laptop and zGemma. Also getting other failures maybe related. One thing at a time though thanks. Grahame

From TV picture press the green button to bring up plugins browser.

If EPG Importer is not listed, press the green button one more time to get the downloadable plugins list, now select Extensions and then scroll down and select EPG Importer. Once it's installed press the exit button once to return to plugin browser.

Now select EPG Importer and then press the blue button 'Sources', scroll down towards the end and select the Rytec Satellite UK/Virgin feed and all sub feeds and then press the green button to save.

Now press the yellow button to download

Many thanks. EPGImport is back. However it still fails doing yellow button. Getting lots of lines of info followed by FATAL SIGNAL. Some lines start bsod.cpp:310 oops

Hi guys
I’ve got a h52tc epg works but some channels ie itv4 displays the wrong channel info any idea how to fix it ?

Hi guys
I’ve got a h52tc epg works but some channels ie itv4 displays the wrong channel info any idea how to fix it ?

This is a problem with Rytec, almost all of the itv channels also list some BBC programmes
Nick +1 and CBBC HD still displaying Indian programmes while CBeebies HD is showing programmes from FOX

Back