Zgemma h2h epg was virgin now all channels showing alphabetically. HELP!

This is my first post so sorry if it's jibberish! I've recently purchased a zgemma box. All channels were displayed in the epg the exact setup as a virgin epg. Tried to setup some favourites and now all channels are shown alphabetically. I want to revert it back but can't work out how. Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Sounds like you've organised your all channels bouquets. If you watch telly and press tv do you see bouquets then?

It comes up with all my fave channels. It used to come up with categories doing that. So dont know whats happened!

---------- Post Merged at 06:51 PM ----------

Do you know how to revert it back so i can see all categories and stuff again bangord30? Cheers.

Yeah try this mate
press menu
go to setup press ok
go to service searching press ok
go to autobouquetsmaker press ok
delete bouquets

now press ok on start scan

the EXIT ALL

menu
standby/restart
click restart

Nice one. I'll try that when I get home this afternoon. Also, when I press tv on the remote it would bring up all categories including iptv. Now it just brings up my favourites. So can't find the iptv channels. Doing my head in mate! Haha.

When i press tv ive got it so that it brings up boutiques mate. Entertainment movies etc because I have set the epg button from this to just go to all channels. (Main epg) if you get what I mean

Im using atv, don't know what image your using could try this.
menu /setup / usage and gui / button setup / go to tv button mode mines set to botique list. Green save. Try that if that doesnt work im lost mate. New to these boxes as well.

I've got vix with redhd skin mate. Must be different because I haven't got a usage and gui option. I'm slowly getting my head round it. Basically alls it is that my bouquet is now showing my favourites. Where as before it was set all in order for the proper virgin guide so like sky sports 1 was the same number channel as what it is on virgin. But I just can't find how to get it back like that.

I've got a similar issue.
My channels are in right order but BBC 1 HD starts at channel 556 rather than 101

Last edited:
Back