1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Zgemma H2H...FREEZING?

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Kerry45, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Where is epg been saved to could be slowing box down?

Graham19811981 likes this.
  2. gav28uk

gav28uk Registered

My h2h did th exact same, sometimes a couple of times a day, each time requiring a power cycle. Turned out it was being caused by an external hard drive that I was using and had plugged into the USB port. My guess is that the power suppler can’t cope with the external Hard drive. I removed the external drive and plugged in a USB memory stick and the h2h hasn’t hung again since.

pabloescaban likes this.
  3. XSONY_NGUX

XSONY_NGUX TK Veteran

{Cracking + Modding
    Unknown
    Had this issue once upon a time, it was because i was also using an external hard drive, so i tried a usb drive with swap manager being set as well as cache flush which helped the box run at normal speed.

pabloescaban likes this.
  4. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

I have advised people not to use a pasport hdd but to use an externally powered hdd