Zgemma h2h help

Riley24

Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone has any idea why when my friend is using there zgemma it makes there sky q freeze and lose signal
Any help would be appreciated

Sky q works fine when zgemma is on standby,soon has you turn zgemma on the sky q will freeze n loose signal
So can’t be lnb
Zgemma not even connected to the dish it’s running cable

I've had my Zgemma knock out my home network, flooding the network with weird packets! The Zgemma itself would be in a hung state. I never did get to the bottom of the network flooding but discovered if I changed network switch to another make/model, it was able to restrict the impact on the network. The Zgemma still hangs to this day, but it no longer floods the networ. It may be the same, try unplugging the Zgemma from the network and see if that stops the Q box from freezing?

Ye it’s a strange one
If the zgemma is in standby everything is fine,the minute you turn it on the sky q mini box in back room will freeze n lose signal

What image are you using? Also is it internet your loosing on the sky q box?

Maybe a faulty mg_cfg file try the version in downloads.

It’s running open atv 6.2
The sky q will just freeze and stop working if watching zgemma so presume it is loosing WiFi has its wireless

Turn off the WiFi, or disconnect the Ethernet cable if plugged in, this will help narrow down the issue to see if your network is being flooded. As others have said check out mg_mfg file and take a look at the logging section, that could be enabled and causing the problem.

Using oscam
The sky q runs wirelessly so must be to much traffic on network
I will have another look into it

Hi there I had this problem and have no clue how it stops sky q box working. How i sorted it silly as it sounds was moving it away from my sky q box

Back