Zgemma h2h issue

BigBrizo

hi folks, had a box around 3 weeks and it's stopped working 3 times now and seems to be every Thursday/Friday. Not long had VM installed (broadband only as told them to take tv out as they had changed the price in package). Anyway, no idea what's happening as my line is still showing as active apparently, and there's a few in my family and also friends who have no issues with the guy doing the CS.

Anyone shed any light ? I'm new to this and wondering what to do.

I've took it back to the guy who has put a new line on it and it's fine again for now, but expecting the same to happen again no doubt.

Thanks

When this has happened have you tried restarting the softcam? You could try a reflash with different firmware or even a new mg_cfg file incase that's corrupt.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I've tried mate, but it's still not giving me any channels ( apart from FTA channels. I'm new to this so only have what the guy put on but wanting to learn how to do it myself.

is your box hard wired to internet not wifi.
Yeah mate hardwired

The iptv still works along with the FTA channels so I'm stumped to what the problem is

Each time I've taken it back I've had a new line put on it and it seems to work for a week

so your iptv works which is through the internet and not a fta service,now looks like server issue and when box goes does a reboot of cam do anything and what cam and nline or cline in use?

Nothing happens when I do the reboot

I'm not sure which one it is mate sorry I'll find out and let you know

Back