ZGEMMA H2H keeps rebooting

cujimmy

Hi guys need help here please been trying a couple of IPTV lines out and up till now just restoring my settings after the trial but this time every time it gets to the 00 it says sorry has software problem and has to restart many thanks

Hi guys need help here please been trying a couple of IPTV lines out and up till now just restoring my settings after the trial but this time every time it gets to the 00 it says sorry has software problem and has to restart many thanks

reflash with a new up to date image

Try putting wooshbuild infinity or grogg build free range build with latest open atv 6.2 as this is the latest image builds

Tried infinity and couple of others but kept crashing at the end, only one that managed to complete and configure was this WilloBuild-OpenViX-5.0.series-Zgemma-H2S.zip beginning to wonder if it was the usb but it was not the one I was using to flash , but all started after an IPTV tester but up and running now so that will do me for now lol

You can press the blue button on your remote to get latest 6.2 image on your box then go to the grogg free range download or whatever build you want and follow steps even YouTube video lol great for people like me. Glad you got it sorted either way mate

Back