zgemma h2h new line installation

s1gar

hi,

Its been ages since ive posted anything.

i have a zgemma h2h running zeggy build on VM only. its been working fine for ages now hence i have forgot how to do anything. but my line has run out. anyway i need help with a few things

1. how do i add a n line. only ever had clines before and cant even remember how to add them. the only bit i can remember is how to connect filezilla to my box!!!

2. what is the best build that everyone is using at the moment? where can i get it with instructions on how to instal

3. i have just bought a lg 4k tv that i notice has plex and iptv on it does anyone know any tips on how i can get the best of them.

4. my zgemma is old now whats the best box on the market for running VM

If you know how to browse to your box via filezilla. Browse to user/keys folder and thst is where you would transfer you file/edit with new line details.

Alot of people use wooshbuild infinity or grog build. Lots of info on these forums about both.

When you say a smart tv with plex and iptv, do you mean two separate apps. Plex and the smart iptv app. If so you can browse to your own plex library or sub to someone else's. Similarly with IPTV. You get setup with an account and can add that into the smartiptv playlist (via the website), reload the app and you will be presented with all channels from that provider.

Zgemma h2h is still fine for VM and iptv imo. There are better boxes but this does the job just fine. It all depends what you want.

A fiat punto will get you to your destination, so would a ferrari. All about how much you're willing to pay and if you want to arrive in style

Back