1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zgemma h2h no scrambled channels working.

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by gaz_the_red, Mar 18, 2017.

1. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

I have a zgemma h2h with a virgin cline which is showing active, however all my scrambled channels aren't working, done reflash,reboot etc, fta channels are fine, using iPad.tv. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what might be wrong ?? Many thanks in hope

2. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

when you say reboot, you rebooted your router and restarted cccam?

3. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

Restarted both but still nothing

4. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

Says " active CAM 1 CCcam 2.3.0 "

5. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

contact your provider and ask if any issues their end

6. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

Done that,said everything is fine,he tried having a look thru teamviewer but couldn't connect, then said it could be VMware hub

7. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

hi, think I have found out the problem ( I hope ), the guy I bought line off told me I had to put 1 sly lead in tuner A connector and 1 vm in "lnb in", and use setup 7 in instructions sheet for " sly with virmin hd bouquet setup", but isn't this if you are connected to sly and virmin?? I only have virmin broadband. Would I be right in thinking that my virmin line only shud be connected and that goes in "lnb in" using a adapter and then using setup 8 in the instructions sheet " Virmin only setup ". I hope you understand what I mean and am sorry for being a pain, I just want to get it back up and running..... thanks :(

8. Biohead

Biohead Member

The VM feed needs to go into the RF IN - not the LNB IN.
    See this image:
    [​IMG]

If that's not the problem, it's sounding a bit like you might have a sat line rather than a VM line but double check you're plugged in properly first.

9. Biohead

Biohead Member

EDIT: Double post.

10. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

After 3 weeks of trying to get scrambled channels working I am still having no luck my line has been confirmed by my provider that it is Defo vermin line I have got,everything is connected as it shud be,followed iPad.tv instructions to letter for virmin with sky bouquets ( sec 9) , double checked each stage,but noticed that ip addy keeps changing,had words with virmin re changing ip addy,they reckon there is a prob with hub time out connections anybody think if this could be why I can't get scrambled channels to work ???? Losing the will to live with this now

11. Biohead

Biohead Member

If you're happy to, you could PM me your line details and I'll double check it works. If it does work, then it's a setup issue.

bangord30 likes this.
  12. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

Newbie lol

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  13. nickyd186

nickyd186 TK Veteran

School boy error

bangord30 likes this.
  14. londonfox

londonfox Forum Supporter

gaz the red take your line info off this chat m8

15. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

Oops lol soz

16. londonfox

LOL send it to him in a message

17. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

Think getting 2 old for this techie stuff

18. gaz_the_red

gaz_the_red Member

How do I message you m8, put line on your reply and it went all over

19. londonfox

i just looked for you your line is all good, but you can get someone else to try to

bangord30 likes this.