Zgemma H2H, No signal just stopped, please help!

Hi,

I'm new to this so sorry if my question seems like an easy fix, but I went to bed last week and my Zgemma box was working fine, the following day switched on the box and now all I get is Tune failed, I cant get a signal at all, has the network id code change or would anyone have any suggestions.. thanks

Hi,

I'm new to this so sorry if my question seems like an easy fix, but I went to bed last week and my Zgemma box was working fine, the following day switched on the box and now all I get is Tune failed, I cant get a signal at all, has the network id code change or would anyone have any suggestions.. thanks

tune failed and net id changed, are you using the box for both sat and cable yeah?

Yes tried that, I'm wondering whether Virgin has stooped the line coming into the house as I was will them before now I using Sky broadband, no issues for months, just stopped.

Yes tried that, I'm wondering whether Virgin has stooped the line coming into the house as I was will them before now I using Sky broadband, no issues for months, just stopped.

doubt it, have you done anything to that box at all? the feed is defo in the correct tuner with the rf connector on it?

Yep, all connections correct, working before I went to bed, haven't changed anything, just switched it on the following day,

try going Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Manual scan, set to tuner b and scan type to complete and see if it finds any channels

Back