Zgemma H2H only receiving FTA channels

HI. Does anyone know if it is possible for me to be able to check to see if my line is working ? I have the Zgemma H2H on Virmin and all but the FTA channels stopped working. I did all the usual re-boots etc and have even reflashed with OpenATV 6.3 and Wooshbuild infinity and re-entered line details (which still have 6 months left) but still the same. I have been in contact with line supplier (2nd year with them) and they say line is ok ! On a previous box i had it was possible to go into settings and it actually said "connected" if it was working, but i can't find anything like that on this box.
Thanks.

have you put your line in user keys newcamd.list
Yes i have. I use Filezilla to do transfer the line to 'newcamd.list' which when i connected to the box was still there, but i did delete and put back in again just incase. Exited, saved & updated - still the same !

I would be asking whether it's a n line c line CWS line with the changes been made with open atv don't some lines go into ect now
HI. It is a CWS line which is in USR - Keys - newcamd.list ! I wasn't aware the file location had changed, but that would make sence. Do you know where it is supposed to go now ?

Get a test and rule out it’s not the line! If the tests works then you re enter yours and it don’t then you know the problem
Yes that would be a way to test, and i want a second box for a bedroom as well so need to try someone else anyway. I have another post to see what Zgemma box is recommended seeing as my H2H is probably outdated now but haven't had any replies yet.

Did you re start the cam after putting your line in, sometimes it takes you to re boot box, then re start cam on the h2hs.

Back