Zgemma H2H Problem

Hi Everyone
My cable box went down yesterday and I now get the first 5 channels.I have always run with two 'gifts' so I had back up. I tried loading both and no results. I then purchased a 36 hour one from ebay and still nothing . I have checked all settings that I know about .Area codes The tuner settings and when I do a service scan it comes up with nothing. The network is fine .That setting set to 1.38 is fine.All the menus are fine and everything seems to work with the box as normal.If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

hold the power button on your remote until a menu appears and then select 'deep standby', once box has shut down reboot your router. Once the router is back online turn the box on again and then restart the cam.

Edit : so you do a service scan and get nothing but you still get channels 1 to 5 SD?

Hi Thanks for responding.
I gave that a try with no luck.
I get the first 5 channels even if I pull the network cable.My kids have mucked around with the remote before and it has always been two or three settings that I had to put right. I made sure these were okay.Once I load the cam I read the details and they read okay too.
I think it would be unusual to have 3 providers down at the same time.I tried vm website to see if there was a service issue but found nothing too. Fortunately I have IPTV for my pc so I can still see the match tonight!

I have checked the net id for my area (Uddingston) and it is correct. I went to bed around 4am and it was working and got up at 9 and it had stopped .So that suggested a service out.But like I said before I now have 3 different ones and It seems unlikely that they all are down

the number of channels abm finds is correct, as it finds the channels and the fact ou are getting 1 to 5 then your cable feed is still live so that's not the issue.

If you have the iptv player plugin installed, (green button if using atv) are you able to stream anything?

If you log in to your router in your web browser and look at connected devices is your box listed?

What box do you have and what is installed on it?

Is your box connected to the interweb ? As grog says you have got a cable feed because your getting the channels showing . Try restarting your cam menu> info panel > softcam panel > press green

I have the H2H. While I was checking the software on it I decided to upgrade it to Wooshbuild 7.0 ,so network is ok. It screwed the settings up a bit .
I am now running another service scan and it is now picking up channels but it is taking an age to do . Also in the plugin menu the cam importer is gone and I cannot find a download for it . I will let it complete the scan and see what happens.I dont have iptv set up on it.

I have the H2H. While I was checking the software on it I decided to upgrade it to Wooshbuild 7.0 ,so network is ok. It screwed the settings up a bit .
I am now running another service scan and it is now picking up channels but it is taking an age to do . Also in the plugin menu the cam importer is gone and I cannot find a download for it . I will let it complete the scan and see what happens.I dont have iptv set up on it.
If you don't have any luck put grogs build on its uber easy to use and set up. I was having problems with some of the other builds ( I am far from an expert) I am using it now it has everything you need
And nowt you don't

Thanks again for the help. The last service scan found 600 channels but not working. I dont know how to install a new softcam and I wouldn't know how to put grogs build on it. The cam importer option has dissappeared altogether so I cant reload my lines.

go to downloads the h2h is about the 5th one down the softcams are in the build. if I can do it mate Im sure you can .... and you can always ask for help with it when I first came on here I didnt have a clue but at least now I can fix it when I F$£k it up. Full instructions are there mate

Isn't the usb cam importer part of the wb config now? not sure as not used wb 7 but sure I heard something like that

Isn't the usb cam importer part of the wb config now? not sure as not used wb 7 but sure I heard something like that
Yes it is but I could't use it , I find it easier with the cams already installed and then just ftp my lines over, wb is an exellent build but I couldn't get my head round it . Bear in mind a few months ago I didn't what the fek ftp , nlines , softcams etc were it may as well have written in chinese lol

Back