Zgemma H2H Problem

mark5476

Hi all ive just received my H2H today but seem to be having an issues with it.It has the openvix image and the mgcamd.135a. Is it normal for when you change channels either on virmin or sly it seems to take the box to display the channel about 10 seconds sometimes longer to appear
Now this is my 1st time with these boxes so dont want to go screw it up it would be better if i seek help before i do that.
Cheers all

Last edited:
No shouldn't be doing that. The channels should come on straight away. What build have you got on your box and is all your settings and connections set up correctly as that could be the issue too

Hi leedel Ok i have the openvix image 4.0.010 and as for the settings connections etc im not sure it came already sorted with both lines on.. plug and play the listing said.
Only had problems on virmin. The seller became less interested after i told him im not happy so i went and got another line which up to now is alot faster when i change.
These boxes are very new to me i dont know much about them, im trying to read as much info but theres alot out there

Forgot to mention i was on mgcamd.1.35a and now running mgcamd 1.38

Ok. Just want to mention that if your using both sky and virgin make sure they are both c lines as they run much smoother and channels don't shut off. Also make sure your virgin settings are set up correctly in tuner settings etc providers and also make sure you are using the correct coax cables from virgin as the cheap ones you lose signal. Also make sure you have all cables in the correct place

I will have a look at the lines now, im sure the settings are corrext for the virmin line but cant be 100% need to find a dummies guide on all the correct settings. Thanks for your help anyway

Yes check and let me know. See if all settings are not correct on these boxes then your going to have nothing but issues with signal and channels etc

Back