Zgemma h2h signal

Addz121

Hi

I recently bought a zgemma h2h box and connected it up for it to work brilliantly. However i tried to be a hero and do a openatv flash and wham things suddently took a turn for the worst.

I spend hours sweating and scratching my head thinking how!?

I cant seem to get any signal at all on tuner b. Its literally 0% and not picking any channels up. I knw the wires are connected correctly as iv checked them numerous times.

I did the autobouquets and other settings but still no luck

Could i have messed the box up some how?

Hope to hear from you soon

I gutted individual x

But im totally getting 0% signal even still and im unsure what to do. Its picking up the tuner a signal well just the cable one for tuner b is non existent

Hi i tried the autobouquets etc for the virgin one and literally nothing pulling through. Comes up with a fatal error message

Fatal error message is because you haven't disabled the sat tuner, providing your not using it. Set up autobouquets maker to scan what is connected, if something isn't connected disable it.

If you follow that guide posted above word for word, you're highly unlikely to encounter a problem.

Hi just tried it again. No longer getting the fatal error message when doin a autobouquets but just 'cannot read data'

You sure the NET ID is correct. I've just set up mine. I looked up the NET ID and I was not getting a signal. I found out there are 2 NET ID's for my area so in ABM when you scroll is there one or two as found my second NET ID in ABM when trying to select my region.

After I did this I was getting some channels only. I then did a Manual Scan which then worked and all channels are now working. So check NET ID and then Manual Scan.

Fab got it scanning!!! That you guys for all your help

Lastly how many channels should i roughly pick up on cable as currently iv managed to scan like 450ish

Back