Zgemma H2H - Slow & Messed Up EPG - REFLASH?

My Zgemma H2H which currently runs Open Vix image has many issues. From the box being slow to respond to any button pressed on the remote, all the way to half the channels being blank saying something like DVB message, and the organisation being all messed up.

The image has never been updated for over a year, so perhaps this is an issue too. Having said that, I'd like to start it fresh again with a REFLASH of a new image.

I have 2 questions:
  1. Which is the best image for a Zgemma H2H in your experience? (I currently run iPab on my H5.2TC and it works great).
  2. If I reflash my box, will I lose my subscription of all the channels I paid for (currently has VM and Sky subs)?
Also, how do I reflash the box? When I do reflash, do I need to re-add the subs or..??

Thanks

there are a few builds in the download section for the H2H, grogbuild, dsayers, wooshbuild etc. or you could just flash with a newer vix image and build your own.

If you copy you lines from the box to your computer or even just to your usb/hdd then once reflashed you just copy them back to the box and restart the cam and you shouldn't lose your channels

Back