ZGEMMA H2H TUNER B MISSING

Hi Everyone,

I've had my Zgemma H2H since Christmas. It has been working flawlessly until a Thursday last week when I turned it on and noticed I couldn't get any virgin channels coming through.

When I pressed Menu->Setup->Service Searching->Tuner configuration I could only see Tuner A which is my sky signal (freeview) it didn't show any Tuner B. I was using Grogbuild. I backed up my settings etc and put a fresh wooshbuild on to see if that would make any difference but it didn't same thing, NO TUNER B. I tried doing a rescan and it would only pick up my sky channels. There is nowhere to enable tuner B it has just disappeared.

Does this mean my box is unusable now and I have to get a new one? I originally got it from Amazon so I'm guessing that as I only had 7 months it should still be under warranty?

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett Rogers

Seems to be more common on the H2.S > H2.H converted boxes... you can usually tell if it's been converted as you'll have a sticker on the front flap to cover over the H2.S logo and also on the back, it'll say LNB In where it should be RF IN.

Back