Zgemma h2h virgin channels showing signal strength but channels not working

an53r

Zgemma h2h virgin channels showing signal strength but FTA channels not working
net id is correct and channels scanned ok and strength is showing as 67% but no channels being displayed.
any help appreciated

I take it you have a working line?
Check all connections are tight and maybe reboot your router and box

Then you have not scanned your area network, if you had, then you would have got BBC1.BBC2.ITV,CHANNEL4, showing

i managed to get the itv and channel 4 working but the bbc one is replaced with bbc one hd and that doesnt work. do the free channels not work the same as Sky for example you get quite a lot of channels free on sky without a line, is that not the case with virgin? (stopped using virgin a long time ago for TV)

No m8, you only get the first 4 channels FTA, so you will need to look at your set-up, as you should get BBC1 for your area...

Hi folks, having major problems too. Majority of channels unwatchable with the jumping & loosing picture.
I’ve checked & chaged connections but still no good.
Ran a cable straight from the Virgin feed coming into my property & still getting SNR: 69% 35.0db On majority of channels. If Anything it sometimes only just goes above 70% then nothing.
Looked outside in Brown box where the feed comes on which isn’t secured properly.
Had to pull out about 10 dead snails lol splitter their looks ok. Tried another splitter out there but still only getting 69%
Any ideas? New to all this.
Thanks in advance

any splitters in use should ideally be Tratec / technetix

almost all other splitters on the market are pretty much useless for VM cable...Labgear from Screwfix are fine if you can't get Tratec / Technetix

what name is on the splitter(s) you're using?

it could be a problem with your signal strength, can you post modem logs?

The one I’m using is part king an eBay job lol the wife has just went a bought a labger so I’ll give that go...fingers crossed

I'm wondering if someone experienced can help.

I am using latest Dsayers OpenAtv. I have no volume on Sky Sports Main Event HD and a Eurosport HD. There is volume on all other HD channels.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if someone experienced can help.

I am using latest Dsayers OpenAtv. I have no volume on Sky Sports Main Event HD and a Eurosport HD. There is volume on all other HD channels.
yes i also have lost the sound on sky news hd, h2 hd, sky sports main event hd, eurosport 1,2 hd with zgemma h2h and vix,

yes i also have lost the sound on sky news hd, h2 hd, sky sports main event hd, eurosport 1,2 hd with zgemma h2h and vix,
I think there needs to be a new thread for this, oddly though the audio issue seems more of a problem with the box than the channel streams because if you try streaming the channels to Kodi via the Enigma2 client the audio comes through fine.

Back