Zgemma h2h virgin channels showing signal strength but channels not working

I think there needs to be a new thread for this, oddly though the audio issue seems more of a problem with the box than the channel streams because if you try streaming the channels to Kodi via the Enigma2 client the audio comes through fine.
Maybe read the threads in the correct section as it's a cable issue.

Maybe read the threads in the correct section as it's a cable issue.
Yeah my bad(and thanks for being constructive) I only logged in quickly to see if anyone else was having this issue and saw this on the sidebar.

As for the other guy wind your neck in pal, if anyone did have the best interests of the forum in mind rather than jumping on an excuse to have a rant at someone they'd at least be respectful and constructive... better yet link to the most relevant threads then nobody else comes here talking about that topic, that's far more helpful to everyone else.

Last edited:
Yeah my bad(and thanks for being constructive) I only logged in quickly to see if anyone else was having this issue and saw this on the sidebar.

On another note there was no need for the other guy to be so passive aggressive with it, clogging up the thread with rants(there's 2 relevant threads at first glance) is just as bad. Bare in mind it was a simple suggestion, it's not like I created a new thread without looking or that he's a mod that would have to deal with it to begin with, hence he's simply no place taking that tone.
I suppose it's just a discussion that has been ongoing since Saturday and I believe there is a fix if you read through the cable forums about updating ABM or your image, running new scan and restarting box. Check out the cable section it's explained a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I suppose it's just a discussion that has been ongoing since Saturday and I believe there is a fix if you read through the cable forums about updating ABM or your image, running new scan and restarting box. Check out the cable section it's explained a lot better.

Yeah I've already sussed that thanks mate, I've not checked to see if there are any config updates yet but it's good to know I wasn't the only one having the issue.

For the rest in here talking about the issue:

http://www.techkings.org/threads/no-sound-on-some-vm-hd-channels.134253/

i have tried another sat box different image etc! same results, i myself also use cccam thats what i mainly use so i will be sticking to that with the sats

Then you have not scanned your area network, if you had, then you would have got BBC1.BBC2.ITV,CHANNEL4, showing
Hi iv got all set up also and recieving itv etc but no cable virgin channels iv added line etc but dont know what else to do any help would be great to get channels working thank you

Hi iv got all set up also and recieving itv etc but no cable virgin channels iv added line etc but dont know what else to do any help would be great to get channels working thank you

if your line began with CWS it goes in newcamd.list then you restart the mgcamd1.38 softcam in softcam panel

if it was a C line it goes in CCcam.cfg and you restart CCcam2.3.0 softcam in softcam panel

if your line began with CWS it goes in newcamd.list then you restart the mgcamd1.38 softcam in softcam panel

if it was a C line it goes in CCcam.cfg and you restart CCcam2.3.0 softcam in softcam panel
Thanks yes im using cws lines and putting in right folder and refreshing in softcam panel but not making any difference , also im in cheltenham and my net id is 40971 so im so stuck atm , itv etc working but not the rest . Sry to be a pain and thanks

the line could have expired?
newcamd.list is in usr/keys folder on openatv and openvix

Ccam.cfg is in usr/keys on openatv and in etc folder on openvix

Back