Cable ZGemma H2h VM Cable only - 0 VM channels found

Don't know if I am ok to post in this section,got h2h running with virgin line,all hd channels working fine, non hd channels arent working, just wonder if anyone has any ideas.

Don't know if I am ok to post in this section,got h2h running with virgin line,all hd channels working fine, non hd channels arent working, just wonder if anyone has any ideas.

It's gonna be confusing now helping the 2 of you at the same time in the same post :grin:

How did you scan for your channels?

That's what I thought, someone in this thread mentioned he'd hoped I didn't put a satellite connection in the back.

That's what I thought, someone in this thread mentioned he'd hoped I didn't put a satellite connection in the back.

Yes - that was me... it was a question but you didn't answer. If you have a V*RGIN MEDIA connection from your wall into the ANT IN port on your H2.H using the adapter then it's just a programming issue (so long as the cable is still live).

Ah right, no, I have a Sky broadband connection which kinda reverts back to my first question. Does the broadband need to be with VM or can you watch VM using Sky broadband?

You need to go into menu > setup > service searching > tuner config and make sure tuner b is enabled and has your network area ID entered.

I have asked twice do you have a WHITE vm box in you house on the wall.??? No answer.
You plugging a aerial wire I am guessing... That's why it won't work you don't have virgin media

Thanks, I still can't work out why there's no signal on tuner B when all the cables are correct. Also tuner time out pops up when I'm initializing autobouquets

Back