Cable ZGemma H2h VM Cable only - 0 VM channels found

So is it an old V*RGIN MEDIA connection on the wall you're using or from a previous tenant?

I'm out too.... been racking my brains and googling, reading forums etc, then someone on this thread said any internet connection will do. Still made me wonder. Thanks anyway, now for a veryyyyy large cold one or 5.

Do you have one of these in your house.
That's what I was asking mate.
You vm wire runs from there to your box and router if using vm broadband

Attachments

• 55630i617697D9902B8695.jpg
    55630i617697D9902B8695.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm out too.... been racking my brains and googling, reading forums etc, then someone on this thread said any internet connection will do. Still made me wonder. Thanks anyway, now for a veryyyyy large cold one or 5.

You don't get the signal from the internet - the internet is just to un-scramble the subscription channels so as said, any internet will do.

Do you have one of these in your house.
That's what I was asking mate.
You vm wire runs from there to your box and router if using vm broadband

Sounds like they have just screwed the F to RF adapter into one of the 2 cables coming from the S*y dish and hoping it would work... oh well, live and learn people :)

It's gonna be confusing now helping the 2 of you at the same time in the same post :grin:

How did you scan for your channels?
Using openatv 5.3, autobouquetsmaker providers, set up sly and virmin as instructed , green to save,start scan.....hope that makes sense

It's gonna be confusing now helping the 2 of you at the same time in the same post :grin:

How did you scan for your channels?
Using openatv 5.3, autobouquetsmaker providers, set up sly and virmin as instructed , green to save,start scan.....hope that makes sense

dsayers version of firmware uses a custom mix file I believe for channels which replaces certain channels with other versions...

If you want an image that shows ALL channels then I suggest Wooshbuild.

There may be a way to change it on your image to get the other channels but you're best to look / ask in the firmware thread > http://www.techkings.org/threads/ds...ne-set-of-bouquets.101096/page-43#post-716978
Is wooshbuild easy to set up ?? Heard it can be a bit tricky

Downloading it now mate, will let you know how it goes, thanks for your help

No problem - once you've set it all up, it will create 2 sets of bouquets - 1 for S*y and 1 for VM ... you can go into Autobouquetsmaker configurations and choose to add provider prefix to bouquets so each one is easily recognizable :)

If you get stuck with any of the set up, just let me know but honestly, it's a doddle :)

Back