Cable ZGemma H2h VM Cable only - 0 VM channels found

No problem - once you've set it all up, it will create 2 sets of bouquets - 1 for S*y and 1 for VM ... you can go into Autobouquetsmaker configurations and choose to add provider prefix to bouquets so each one is easily recognizable :)

If you get stuck with any of the set up, just let me know but honestly, it's a doddle :)
A doddle eh lol I can't even create a thread on here so don't build your hopes up :) :)

Do you have one of these in your house.
That's what I was asking mate.
You vm wire runs from there to your box and router if using vm broadband

Hi mate,

Question... I have zgemma up and running with vm broadband..

Can I change my broadband to Bt and still have the zgemma working?

Hi mate,

Question... I have zgemma up and running with vm broadband..

Can I change my broadband to Bt and still have the zgemma working?
I had 6 months with no services from them (broadband or tv) and was using my eddison so yes it should still work..Its rare for vm to switch off your connection in the main box although if they need space in your area they can..

If it works then no mate
Your connection is live.

The connection is live.

I had vm broadband but just got bt installed, I swapped the cables over but now the channels I had before are gone

Is there something else I need to do to get them on again? There was a vm cable going into the vm broadband which is now

Hey guys. Just configured with ipab build. I have a live vm connection. Set netid... pick up channels... line added but just blank picture. 0% signal. HELP

Hey guys. Just configured with ipab build. I have a live vm connection. Set netid... pick up channels... line added but just blank picture. 0% signal. HELP

Do you have a wire going from the V*rgin Media white box on your wall into the RF IN port on your H2.H ?

Have you checked you have the right NET ID?

Do you get the SD versions of 1-5?

Sorry to hijack I am trying to set up my first box but not getting a signal if I mess with some settings I can get radio channels I am guessing this is pulling a signal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hijack I am trying to set up my first box but not getting a signal if I mess with some settings I can get radio channels I am guessing this is pulling a signal

I guess you're sorted now then with help from Cable Dude :)

Just done a scan on ABM says Carnt read data then try update config files says incompatible versions 2.6 > 2.7

Back