Zgemma h2h vm channel freezing

dslancs

Hi guys
I'm hoping someone can help me solve my problem. I have a zgemma h2h with 2feeds sly & vm everything was working great until I changed my router password last Saturday as per vm's request on the news last Friday due to security concerns. Since then whenever I try to watch a VM
channel it freezes after about 20 secs and stays frozen (wish I'd never bothered changing my router password) if I move to another vm channel the same occurs. I've tried restarting my cccam 2.3.0 ran numerous network tests (all shows good although my IP address number has changed from xxx.xxx.0.1 to xxx.xxx.0.2 I thought this could be the problem as the gateway and primary dns numbers were showing xxx.xxx.0.1 now I'm not so sure. I did a factory reset on the router hoping it would go back to pre password change but the IP address is now at xxx.xxx.0.4 again network test is good I've disabled DHCP all to no avail. I'm at a loss as to what to do vm being my main source for viewing as sly prem channels are no more. Any advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated thanks

Hi guys
I'm hoping someone can help me solve my problem. I have a zgemma h2h with 2feeds sly & vm everything was working great until I changed my router password last Saturday as per vm's request on the news last Friday due to security concerns. Since then whenever I try to watch a VM
channel it freezes after about 20 secs and stays frozen (wish I'd never bothered changing my router password) if I move to another vm channel the same occurs. I've tried restarting my cccam 2.3.0 ran numerous network tests (all shows good although my IP address number has changed from xxx.xxx.0.1 to xxx.xxx.0.2 I thought this could be the problem as the gateway and primary dns numbers were showing xxx.xxx.0.1 now I'm not so sure. I did a factory reset on the router hoping it would go back to pre password change but the IP address is now at xxx.xxx.0.4 again network test is good I've disabled DHCP all to no avail. I'm at a loss as to what to do vm being my main source for viewing as sly prem channels are no more. Any advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated thanks

can I ask where you got your connection/line from? Was it from here or was it plug and play. Might be worthwhile trying a test line..

Are channels 1 to 5 ok since these are not encrypted. Also try scan I had sky sports 3 and 4 hd pixelated but scan on vm seems to have solved the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi channels 1-5 sd are ok hd it freezes I've rescanned all the channels are there they just freeze on me.frustrating

On my system using vm the refresh is about every 500ms in settings softcampanel what is yours?

I am using wooshbuild v6.0. So menu-info panel-softcampanel. It should show your line response times if install correctly.

My box is a h2h , I take it from dangerous,s response that online checker is not a good idea ! I'm gonna try my box at a friends see if it freezes using his vm router will let you guys know how it pans out

Back