zgemma h2h

Bongovr6

I have a zgemma h2h all up and running on sly, I have also set it up and scanned the vermin feed which appears to be ready to go once i get a line i can test this out.
However my query relates to cams whats my best choice for using on vermin tuner as at the moment i have mgcamd running on sly tuner and i cant have same cam setup on both tuners active at same time ? any help or info much appreciated

Stick your sky and virmin lines in one newcamd.list file and just use mgcamd it switches beetween both lines for you.

spot on cheers for the replies folks that was my confusion of adding lines and cams
i'll get a test line and see how it goes over 24 hours

If you strugle mate pm me your lines and i will put the both in a working file for you and send it back to you. And problems just ask mate i have that box.

so as it stands i have both the sky and my VM trial lines in the newcam file
i may be doing something stupid and obvious to others but as a newbie im lost i have tuned the box and both tuners have found channels and as far as im aware all is set up as it should be.
Should i then only have one cam running to handle both tuners ? if thats the case then thats how i have it setup. However the same old channels are working on sky with no HD should the HD channels not now be active on the virgin line ?

Your hd channels arnt the sky equivalent are they as they won't work.
In boquets you should have two sets the sky boquet and vm boquets the vm one should work.

Your hd channels arnt the sky equivalent are they as they won't work.
In boquets you should have two sets the sky boquet and vm boquets the vm one should work.

cheers dilly thought i must have been doing a stupid mistake im tuning the cable feed again so will find out shortly how it works

sorted mate noob error ... only prob is epg not showing on virgin so not sure if that will correct after epg update through the night

Back