Zgemma h2h

Johno444

I try too flash my box but it's going straight onto boot numbers go up too 100 then black screen it's not going onto flash at all

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Low capacity, branded USB drive - Kingston / Sandisk / Toshiba... no bigger than 32gb.

Are you trying to flash from a usb stick when turning box on? if so in the folder that contains the bin files there will be a file called noforce, rename this to force and then try.

Also try keeping the power button on the front pressed while booting until FLSH come up on display as that works also.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

It only works from the rear usb port. Also the file structure should be /Zgemma/H3 in the usb stick.

The general rule of thumb is to use the rear USB because people in the past have been known to have issues with the front USB.

In terms of your box not recognising the USB when flashing, you have 2 options:

Option 1: go to your nearest store that sells memory sticks and pick up a 8gb Sandisk Cruze blade, these work straight out of the packet. If you can't get the 8gb then go for the 16g as this also works straight out the packet.

Option 2: download hdguru and do a low level format of the memory stick you already have.

Once you have done one of the above basically unzip your file that you downloaded to flash your bix with> drag the file named Zgemma onto the root of the memory stick and pop into the back of your Zgemma. Turn it on and the magic will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always flash using the front USB - always done it this way.
On the h2s i always used the front usb port but when I was having issues flashing h52tc Air Digital told me you should use the rear port for flashing and never had an issue since flashing from the rear (ooh missus)

Back