Zgemma H2H

I know it sounds obvious, but Id try ebay or Amazon.
I bought my last 2 H2s's from ebay and both arrived next day as promised.

You don't need to hang on if your not worried about HD.
Moshibeth is referring to losing Sky Sports in HD via a "line" due to virgin forcing everyone who watches Sky Sports in HD into upgrading to a digitally paired cardless V6 box by Jan 31st when they will allegedly switch off the feed to the old boxes that have a card and a Sky Sports HD sub.

This could also hit the IPTV scene hard as they get literally 99% of their Sky HD feeds from virgin sources.

Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a h2h running open atv 6.1 using the virmen skin. When I’m on the epg and select 501 of example to go to sky sports main event it then sends me to the preview channel rather to the channel selected. Is there a setting I can change to solve this ?

Thanks

Hi there sorry for late come back I’m going to put grog build on my zgemma h2h for vm! How do I get my line details of the box and do I need fire ziler to do it. Also how do I get net Id info. Sorry for the questions but audio description doing my head in. Been meaning to do it for a while now.

hi all

Can anyone help. I have a Zgemma H5. It’s been Accidentally been Factory reset.
(Lost everything)
Can anyone who knows what they are on with take this off me and upgryit ? I’m not wanting iptv just N line (virmin)
Of course i shall cover the cost.
All help will be much app

South Yorkshire. I don’t mind covering cost to send receive and repairs.
Also have a H5 2Tc that’s no good. Bought off a guy. Conned me

I can reflash and put @grog68 image on for you that's not a problem but I don't have cable in my area I wouldn't be able to set the cable side up for you mate
it can be setup during setup but obviously not tested until he gets box home.

Hi all I've got a zgemma h2h and I'm getting alot of freezing even on sd channels anyone else getting this. I've tried test lines but they are also freezing aswell?

Could be how you are setup splitters cables ect I'm not clued up on cable but seen on lots of posts other people mentioning splitters cables and a high reading on power levels

Back