Zgemma h2s addnl line

Idledawn

Hi Tk's
Been trying to add addnl Ccline to my h2s
Current line all good. Got opportunity to add, so assumed ive done all correct via remote this time not ftp'd....
All saved etc ,trying to switch or test to see if new line all good
How would i switch or test between lines please
Regards
Id

Hi Tk's
Been trying to add addnl Ccline to my h2s
Current line all good. Got opportunity to add, so assumed ive done all correct via remote this time not ftp'd....
All saved etc ,trying to switch or test to see if new line all good
How would i switch or test between lines please
Regards
Id
Think it's in where you restart your cccam there's option for 2 lines will say 1 active mgcamd then underneath will say not active I think but never had 2 lines on my box

Thnx willo&Baz
First of all i have restarted cam & am in softcam settings with mgcamd enabled / not running ccCam2.3.0 can,t see option for2 lines . Unless you mean enable both?
Hi Willo, gone into softcam settings & can see what youv'e mentioned ref: OScam, it's saying / shows oscam info in extensions?
And this is saying No, im not familiar with oscam. So do i enable this, or from my previous info am i in a position to use oscam
Regards Id

Thnx willo&Baz
First of all i have restarted cam & am in softcam settings with mgcamd enabled / not running ccCam2.3.0 can,t see option for2 lines . Unless you mean enable both?
Hi Willo, gone into softcam settings & can see what youv'e mentioned ref: OScam, it's saying / shows oscam info in extensions?
And this is saying No, im not familiar with oscam. So do i enable this, or from my previous info am i in a position to use oscam
Regards Id

If you want to use oscam softcam, you put both your C lines in an oscam.server file and ftp it to the box, then the softcam will choose the most stable line at any one time

Thanx for all input & advice ,new & additional file has been altered to Mgcamd emulator file & looks like it has activated cws =and showing preference over existing line, and as Willo mentioned the stabler line must take preference, this is according to supplier who has shown me pic on panel,
Did just have file available off old f5 still valid , so tried to keep it! As we all know so much easier to switch between lines on the older boxes( f5/v8 etc
Input from all appreciated
Regards ID

Back