Zgemma H2s and IPTV!!!

bonnyjohnny

I know you can use IPTV on a zgemma h2s but what are the best requirements?????

Best image? - wooshbuild, atv ect ect?
internet? - wired or wireless?
Plugin? - xcplugin. xtream ect ect? (what is goos script?)
how to resolve constant stuttering?
Hardrive - connected or not?
sat dish cables - connected or not?

can we try and build on some of the best requirements that people have tested to enjoy smooth streaming

Best image? - wooshbuild, atv ect ect? woosh is atv, any will do, depends on how much bloatware you want
internet? - wired or wireless? wired
Plugin? - xcplugin. xtream ect ect? (what is goos script?) xtream editor is good, it makes bouquets and can get epg. xc is a plugin and cant record or epg
how to resolve constant stuttering?get a better agent or stop downloading at the same time
Hardrive - connected or not? dont need it unless your recording
sat dish cables - connected or not? you dont need, but sat is still better than iptv and you will get more regions of bbc and the likes on sat

just trying to get to grips with it as a few test lines have been dreadful even just using iptv on the internet and every thing else not connected to the router

I use wooshbuild setup and got my iptv from a good source works perfect for me can still record and do all the other stuff you get the channel freeze maybe onece a day that i no of but apart from that no problems at all

Last edited:
I use wooshbuild setup and got my iptv from iptvnow.tv works perfect for me can still record and do all the other stuff you get the channel freeze maybe onece a day that i no of but apart from that no problems at all

Read the rules of the site, no names aloud

Back