Zgemma h2s box running Openvix version 5

trev1270

Hi guys really need some help I've got a zgemma box h2s was running version 5 Openvix (wife's just got used to it so don't want to change ) I've done a factory reset by accident have put sucmnsee latest build on but she didn't like it so my question is do any of you kind gents have a link to version 5 Openvix I can down load and put back on my box as wife's doing my head in

thanks

trevor

Are you sure it was openvix v5?

The thought that the latest version of openvix was 4.1 ...
i know there is openatv 5 onwards

arr not sure then

its defiantly openvix its a screen of space with satellite dish on it in space so to speak

just need link to download

There is very little difference between openvix and openatv, especially the back up builds on here as they all seem to use my slyk skin anyway. So they all pretty much look the same.

The problem with sucmnsees image is he tends to faff around with fonts sizes and transparency so things tend to look broken.

You can either reinstall sucmnsees images and then look at my slyk1hd thread in the stickies of the zgemma 2s forum for all the correct settings for font sizes, rows, transparency etc.

Or just use wooshbuilds back up. This is openatv, but everything is setup correctly, and being openatv you can easily to a software update if required.
Personally I think wooshbuild is a better option for you.

Back