Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
I've tried all the advice above (I think), and even flashed the latest Wooshbuild from scratch in the end. Channels have moved in the EPG (e.g. SS4 ROI), but none of them are working again for me. Just run another NIT scan now and no change.

Running WB v5.003 Config v1.040 on H2S

Not looking good for the Joshua fight this weekend is it?

I've tried all the advice above (I think), and even flashed the latest Wooshbuild from scratch in the end. Channels have moved in the EPG (e.g. SS4 ROI), but none of them are working again for me. Just run another NIT scan now and no change.

Running WB v5.003 Config v1.040 on H2S

Not looking good for the Joshua fight this weekend is it?
Stick and IPTV sub on your Wooshbuild ZGemma and you should be ok for the fight on Sat.

No. You will need to request a sub from one of the IPTV providers. Most put a request in that section. The provider will provide you with details what you need to do.

Anyone managed to find a workaround for sky sports news?

The channel up/down then red button isnt working, all other variations are blank?

hi guys this Kids and mrs are doing my head in now.... SSN no longer working and Disney plus a few others I have a Zgemma H2s Box, If anyone can direct me in the right direction would be a great help..
thanks in advance

hi guys this Kids and mrs are doing my head in now.... SSN no longer working and Disney plus a few others I have a Zgemma H2s Box, If anyone can direct me in the right direction would be a great help..
thanks in advance

thanks in advance

Buy a cable box and go that route - it's gone on satellite and wont be back for the foreseeable.

thanks in advance

Just hold out for a while they will be back. Some people on this site think they know how the atom was split when in fact they couldn't split a lump of wood if you get my drift. Sly are targeting a specific amount of channels to disrupt that's all there doing. The missing channels will be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just hold out for a while they will be back. Some people on this site think they know how the atom was split when in fact they couldn't split a lump of wood if you get my drift. Sly are targeting a specific amount of channels to disrupt that's all there doing. The missing channels will be back.

How do you know they will be back? I'm asking this question with a genuine interest, I know that a lot of people will jump onto your comment and rubbish it, saying you are talking out your arse, but you obviously have some sort of indication that things will change.

I'd be grateful for any info that you can share.

You have no idea what they're doing and you have no idea if they will be back as much as I do... you sound like a reseller.

Oh dear God.....Give me patience...!!

What plannet are you on lol,Paul daniels cant fix this one with his magic wand

Back