Zgemma H2S glitching/freezing gggrrr please advise

Theguru

Hi all,

Have IPTV & CS channels two different providers..both have the same thing more glitching than freezing...glitching every 5-15 seconds...freezes rarely

Not 100% sure but this is started when we changed internet providers about a month ago as we don't really use it a SLY alot..Download speed 15MB (stable)

tried the following

Rebooted,
Re-flashed using the latest Wooshbuild
Tried changing cables..
Test network

Heres the thing it Works ok if I open up the stream on VLC on my laptop which indicates something is up with the box...& isn't Stream & CS providers

Is anything else I can try...Thinking of getting a wifi dongle..?? is that advisable using it to constantly stream in wifi?? or can I try something else I can try

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Last edited:
Download service app and enable EXTE3 player, then in suls change the stream type to 5002

Hi Mate, I have downloaded the service app from plugins, but I cannot see it in plugins after I have downloaded it??

do I need to access from somewhwere else??

Menu > Setup > Usage & GUI

by the way are you using Suls ( M3U2bouquet manager ) ?

Thanks for this...your a star!!!....in the serviceapp settings I changed the settings to ext3 player...do I need to change anything else?? I noticed the 5002 settings you were talking about...in the service app settings

I haven't changed default settings which comes with the wooshbuild downloading the bouquests etc..daily…

As for IPTV & CS channels they are mixed in with them I used e-channelizer...which works fine...

So you mentioned change the suls to 5002 how do I do that??

Thanks

Thanks for this...your a star!!!....in the serviceapp settings I changed the settings to ext3 player...do I need to change anything else?? I noticed the 5002 settings you were talking about...in the service app settings

I haven't changed default settings which comes with the wooshbuild downloading the bouquests etc..daily…

As for IPTV & CS channels they are mixed in with them I used e-channelizer...which works fine...

So you mentioned change the suls to 5002 how do I do that??

Thanks

ok if you are using channelizer, highlight all your bouquets, right click, change stream type to EXT3 ( 5002 )
write to box, then restart

ok if you are using channelizer, highlight all your bouquets, right click, change stream type to EXT3 ( 5002 )
write to box, then restart

C*rd Sharing channels still glitch?? any ideas? cant see anywhere to change it...?? any ideas?

I think (dare I say it) the IP channels are fixed thank you!!

C*rd Sharing channels still glitch?? any ideas? cant see anywhere to change it...?? any ideas?

I think (dare I say it) the IP channels are fixed thank you!!

If the sat channels are still glitching, it's probably the line, try a test line from a diferent provider, but there's only about 100 sat channels still working, no SKY channels have worked for years

If the sat channels are still glitching, it's probably the line, try a test line from a diferent provider, but there's only about 100 sat channels still working, no SKY channels have worked for years

I know sly channels haven't worked for years...just nice to have the few that are working better ability to record...I will try a different line..

Thanks.

Back