Zgemma h2s iptv sly with epg

debsyrett

Hi I'm desperate to get iptv on my zgemma h2s with an epg . If anyone ca help. I have teamviewer. Filezilla. Putty. Vod and other software on my computer if i could get some help with this via team viewer. Am happy to pay for any help with this.. debsyrett@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well if iptv can be put on it for say a month to get it all going and the epg working.. Do u do the iptv ...

I do have a url of a test line i been in putty put in the details etc and it keeps saying no file or description exists. Im useless at computers though so i may be doing something wrong. If somebody could get this in my box for me via teamviewer and erase another iptv i have in there i think it may work. And I'm happy to pay..

Shouldn't need to pay to get setup your provider should help post in the iptv server request thread saying what you want ie iptv on enigma2 with epg etc your provider should walk you through it. Dont pay twice

Hi many thanks and i really appreciate your advice. The provider did send me details to put it in my LG smart tv app and i managed to do all that. I then put his url in my mag 256 box but the mag box timeshift many problems. Im not sure if hes done it on a zgemma before so hes looking up about teamviewer but its all just taking time and i know there must be someone out their who can help put it on a zgemma

Back