Zgemma H2s missing plugins

You can only use it if your provider has been linked to it.
PM me your details and i will answer in a pm.

Last edited:
Just found all your posts on the crashing issue.
My H2S keeps crashing when i press validate on the plugin.
Any feedback will be welcome.
Using Wooshbuild infinity

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again mate!
Yes numerous times.
Somtimes it works then other times it crashes. Even tried on other builds with a fresh flash. its happening almost every day so just thought it may be a setting that needs changing. im at a loss

Looks like an issue with the plugin then! I know someone was having same issue with putting username password and wasn’t validating!

plugin works fine for me running 6.3 and infinity have you tried doing a software update as the version you have maybe outdated does your supplier support the plugin are you entering details correctly

I’ve had issues with that plugin before! Wouldn’t load on my friends box but then loaded on mine! Both h2h runnin open 6.3! Same with 6.2... it’s on now but it wouldn’t validate like he @oatesm

Capture.PNG

Ill upgrade to 6.3 today and see if this helps.
Just played around and found out that the crashing isnt just related to the plugin.
Looks like others are crashing the box also.
Could be time for a new box i think.
Probably a silly question how do i get 6.3
Cheers folks

Just found all your posts on the crashing issue.
My H2S keeps crashing when i press validate on the plugin.
Any feedback will be welcome.
Using Wooshbuild infinity

hi sorry for late reply, yes i did get it sorted. after uninstalling everything and updating to open atv 6.3 and wooshbuild infinity ifound i was entering my password wrong :whistle::fearscream::cry::cry::cry: but the h2s is dated now so going to get the h7s in the near future. Great bunch of people on here, couldnt have sorted it without them as simple as it was lol.

Just wanted to leave a bit of feedback.
Updated to 6.3 and had no problems at all.
Same as revver i will be purchasing a recever thats got a better spec

Back