Zgemma H2S mode not supported query

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi everyone.

Hope you all are very well. It's been a while since I have been on the forum. Like the new layout.

This morning woke up with the following message " mode not supported. The resolution is not supported on this TV. Please Change the resolution."

I had a look around on the forum for a fix and tried the v format button, I've connected the red white yellow cables and can view the channels through that output and have tried changing the video output resolution to and back to hdmi. And still getting the same message.

Can anyone else help further in resolving this?

I've uploaded a pic of my display settings for you guys to see if I've done something wrong

I'm on willow build 5.3 openatv version

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 56
Sounds like faulty HDMI port cant you try it on another TV? Also another HDMI port on TV?

Yeh I can try out in the TV downstairs....tried hdmi 1-3 and it's the same message...even the firestick is coming up with that message...looks like the hdmi'a have gone!!

Fixed it!!

Unplugged the power and all the hdmi connections...left it off for 10 mins and hoovered all the air vents at the back and hdmi ports...powered back on and connected all the leads and "Bobs your uncle" lol.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back