Zgemma h2s motorised setup

ye stepto, ur right to mutch faffing about that mate, ste i might have a look for a better box as ive had this about 18 months now.
any suggestions ??? theres millions out there.

I use a cheap Openbox with my motorised dish and it's been fine - does everything it's supposed to do with ease.

I'm waiting to see what the guy says I bought it from. Bought it off eBay new.
My dish is halfway up the gable end, above the roofline, not far off level with the top of the roof with my house, modern 2 bed semi. I've got ladders, well my neighbour has, I've used them before when the cable popped out of my motor.
Thanks for the offer, good to know if I can't sort it. I'm hoping I get to send it back cos they sound like more trouble than they are worth.
Should have just bought an iptv box like everyone told me. Grrrrr.

OK mate, my big ladders dont fit on my van anymore, no roofrack on this van,
if you still need help let me know,
I've got an F5 and an Edision mini both tuned for 13 19 and 28
so would give you some idea at least if its your box or equipment at fault

that bit I've highlighted might be an issue maybe.?

I'm waiting to see what the guy says I bought it from. Bought it off eBay new.
My dish is halfway up the gable end, above the roofline, not far off level with the top of the roof with my house, modern 2 bed semi. I've got ladders, well my neighbour has, I've used them before when the cable popped out of my motor.
Thanks for the offer, good to know if I can't sort it. I'm hoping I get to send it back cos they sound like more trouble than they are worth.
Should have just bought an iptv box like everyone told me. Grrrrr.

Don't think you would be happy with a iptv box picture quality is not that great compered to sat or cable :grin:

OK mate, my big ladders dont fit on my van anymore, no roofrack on this van,
if you still need help let me know,
I've got an F5 and an Edision mini both tuned for 13 19 and 28
so would give you some idea at least if its your box or equipment at fault

that bit I've highlighted might be an issue maybe.?
No the cable got caught in the dish when it was first installed, i zip tied the cable out the way and it's been fine for 5 years+, plus when that happened the motor wouldn't move and the light on the motor wasn't on, it is now.

A lot of people rave about IPTV on here although I think probably 90%+ of those are resellers so obviously they're gonna say that. From personal experience, I have tried several IPTV providers across multiple devices over the last 12 months including directly playing the streams via VLC on my well specced computer - all providers have failed to impress for various reasons including streams buffering / streams being there one minute and gone the next / streams being unstable in general.

I'd advise anyone wanting any sort of line to get a trial when something important to them is on,
be that a big football match, moto GP race, or whatever, thats when the server is going to be hit hardest,

Just an update and...
So seems the guy on eBay has finally agreed to let me return the box for a refund.
Told him it wouldn't work with my motor, he said the h2s doesn't work with a motor, I said well it should your listing even has the motor settings in it....finally he agreed to let me return it.
So now I need to reflash it back to factory settings before I return it, currently has wooshbuild on it.
So I've looked on zgemma website and have no idea which firmware is the standard factory one?
Thanks.

Back