Zgemma h2s new x 12

tonymacee

I have 12 zgemma h2s new in boxes sell seperate or bulk. Pm me with your offer for these as i have no use for them.

€70each free postage in ireland

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
87b01602be4311b4acfbd9f65be0acaa.jpg

eee1d42e1daa87556777f541859a2669.jpg

Last edited:
tonymacee.......please read post 3 on here for compliance with any ads for selling items on the forum.
You have 24 hours to edit your post otherwise it will be removed as per the forum rules.

tonymacee.......please read post 3 on here for compliance with any ads for selling items on the forum.
You have 24 hours to edit your post otherwise it will be removed as per the forum rules.
I have updated ad .

There 75 On eBay with postage mate
Actually found some for 63 posted with second half price.... seems everyone is trying to get rid....

I have 13 zgemma h2s new in boxes sell seperate or bulk. Pm me with your offer for these as i have no use for them. <br /><br />€70each free postage in ireland<br /><br /><br />Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk<br />
87b01602be4311b4acfbd9f65be0acaa.jpg
<br /><br />
eee1d42e1daa87556777f541859a2669.jpg

£55 each on ebay mate, may have to rethink your prices...
That ebay price is 55 pound plus 16.88 pound delivery. = £71.88 pound which is €81.78 euro.
Im selling for 70 with free delivery
If you read my add also you can see that i am open to offers on these. So if you want to make an offer for one seen that you are very interested in pricing them up on ebay. Grap a bargin.

If you are not interested in these why bother try to ruin my chances of selling.

That ebay price is 55 pound plus 16.88 pound delivery. = £71.88 pound which is €81.78 euro.
Im selling for 70 with free delivery
If you read my add also you can see that i am open to offers on these. So if you want to make an offer for one seen that you are very interested in pricing them up on ebay. Grap a bargin.

If you are not interested in these why bother try to ruin my chances of selling.

I don't normally post on these selling posts but I do agree with the seller in full, this post doesn't need to be policed by any other members. I'm sure that most folk are capable of doing their own research just like they do the "magic" which actually makes the box work.
Good luck with your sale buddy, just a shame you bought in bulk, I assume there was no way of returning them and changing for H2H??

Don't think anyone is trying to 'police' the thread, I merely pointed out that he may have more luck if he reviewed his prices

The same ebay that offered rediculous prices for CS which in my opinion is what ruined it for everyone.

I am open to offers on these if i want to drop the price then maybe i to will undervalue everyone else prices until soon enough we give them away for free.

Back