Zgemma h2s problem

Trying to start my h2s I keep getting a message saying...

Getting event info failed!

Invalid null reference in method
‘servicehandlerptr_info, argument 2 of type
‘eservicereference const &

Any ideas anybody.? I’ve tried rebooting several times, but always get this same message followed by a blank screen!

it's to do with your tuner, make sure your sat cables haven't come loose in the back of the box etc

Try tightening them at back of box like @grog68 has mentioned or try changing them round that might help are your tuners set up correctly in the settings

Just tried to reboot. It’s loaded the channels but on the s teen it’s stuvk on the whooshbuild logo. It won’t go any further.

Probably on a channel with no service.
Hit FAV button and change the bouquets/channel there ?

Hi;

It’s working again, atm. I switched and cleaned the connections. Plus it seems that the fact it was trying to record may have had something to do with it refusing to reboot.

It asked, ‘really, reboot now?’ I say yes, but it didn’t. But when recording was finished, itcame back up.

Now it’s at it again!..!

Screen froze suddenly. Have tried to reboot. It then stuck on the whooshbuild logo for ages - several minutes, before something happened.

The channels have come back - for now, but it must have taken 10 minutes. Something is defo not right.

Thinks for that link!.

It’s exactly the problem I was having. I was sure it had something to do with recording.

I’ve deleted all auto timers and it’s booted up again. I’ll just have to see if it does it again when I reinstall the timers.

It’s still playing up. This morning the screen froze again. I Rebooted and it reluctantly finally came up wiyh a picture.

This afternoon the box jammed and wouldn’t switch on. I got it reboot by unplugging it, but it seemingly jammed halfway through a recording.

Looks like it’s a problem a day with it atm. Bit disappointed as I’ve only had it 18 month or so.

You just go to openatv website and download the firmware for your box and put on a usb stick and put it in the usb on your box with the power off then swich the box on and it will flash, Or just reflash with wooshbuild v7 the same way

Thanks. But I’ve no idea how to do that.

if the box has booted up, press the blue button and then select Flash online from the right hand column, on next screen press the green button 'online' and then highlight the last image in the list and then press the green button to flash.

Remember to back up your settings, you don't say what you have installed on your box, wooshbuild? atv or something else. Some builds such as wooshbuild and grogbuild let you reflash an ujpdated version of the build which you may prefer to use rather than a box standard atv

I would flash wooshbuild 7 and then ask your iptv provider for instructions to reinstall the IPTV

Back