Zgemma h2s recording issue

brycie

I've got everything set up and working, I can record 1 channel and watch another although any recorded movies won't play where as any tv programs I record can be watched . Is this something really silly or am I missing something, I'm using an 8gb SanDisk pen drive that was fine with recorded movies on my cloud ibox 2 plus se.

Anyone else had this problem before? Is it my pen drive or is it something silly I've not got setup right on the box.

As I've mentioned above recorded programmes play yet movies don't which seems pretty strange.

HELP!!!

You might need something bigger than a 8gb stick. bearing in if this is the only storage you have for your box then the swap file, epg and picons will already be taking up space.
If you've got some tv programmes on then you probably dont have enough space to record a film.

You might need something bigger than a 8gb stick. bearing in if this is the only storage you have for your box then the swap file, epg and picons will already be taking up space.
If you've got some tv programmes on then you probably dont have enough space to record a film.

Cheer's mate
I've bought a bigger one for now to see how it goes before buying an external hard drive

No worries. The H2s has got a handy micro sd slot on the side. You can pick up a Toshiba Exceria 64gb micro Sd for around £17.

Keep the USB in the back and have epg, swap file, picons on it and then have the 64gb micro sd just for recordings

Back