Zgemma H2S Streaming to (Fire Stick / Dream Player) - PICONS ISSUE

Zgemma H2S Streaming to (Fire Stick / Dream Player & PVR Client) - PICONS ISSUE

I have a Fire stick which runs Dream Player (Which streams from my Zgemma H2s box)

The issue I have is on the dream player its displays all the picons except the HD channels.

Just wondering if anyone has come across this and knows a solution

All my PICONS work on my H2S

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I noticed the same when testing connecting up my h2s with my firestick using kodi and the enigma PVR client. Didn't bother looking at the reason though as I was only doing to see how easy it was to get the connection

I have a Fire stick which runs Dream Player (Which streams from my Zgemma H2s box)

The issue I have is on the dream player its displays all the picons except the HD channels.

Thanks in advance
Hi Jeff just put dream player on my tablet how do I set the picons it's asking me for password?

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mines not displaying picons. How do I get them on and also most channels are locked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, just stumbled upon this. Only just got a HS2 and just this morning found my Control for my fire stick so looking to install IPTV etc on it. What is dream player and how do you connect it to your HS2 box?

Thanks in advance

Same for me on Fire TV Box...no picons on HD channels...although it was working 2 weeks ago before our holiday, at the time i was running vix but now on Wooshbuild OpenATV. Anyone?

Hi - I am running whooshbuild and, thanks to this thread now have dream player installed on firestick - running fine - anyways the pre defined path in the app for picons isn't giving me any picons at all - could someone please tell me the file path for picons folder? Currently searching /usr/share/enigma2 but hadn't returned anything yet - been going 30 mins and is going through each folder and sub folder so if I could narrow it down that would be superb - thank you

The path is just /picons

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Many thanks - changed to /picons but didn't like it - had a look in the box and there it is /picon (no S) and has now added all the picons - apart from FTA hd channels

thanks for pointing me in the right direction - appreciated

The path is just /picons

Many thanks - changed to /picons but didn't like it - had a look in the box and there it is /picon (no S) and has now added all the picons - apart from FTA hd channels

thanks for pointing me in the right direction - appreciated
Many apologies for the incorrect information.
I was quoting from memory which is always a bad idea, should have double checked for you.
At least you found it in the end

Hi....version 5.1 of dream player for fire tv has been released...works great and now plays your chosen audio track by default so no having to change it off the narrative track.
But for some reason it still refuses to show picons for any hd channels. Having been in touch with the developer i think it may not be the app which is at fault as people are reporting the same thing on kodi.
Can anyone confirm if they have hd picons working (streamed from sly uk) on their dream player for fire tv and what build they are using please.
I'm on Wooshbuild v4.x but remember it working whilst on vix.
It's not a major problem, more of an aesthetic one.....but would like to try and solve it.
Any help appreciated.

Trying to set this up on woosh build however won't allow user is root pw - dreambox but won't connect via IP address any ideas

Hi done this same issue I have one at my house using vix and works but my pals won't password blank or dream box

Non work
I can connect to. Or using chrome openwebif his box has woosh build and is on VM

Mine is vix and sly won't connect at all

Hi folks having an issue with the channel icons, even with /picon dream player cant find them and forces me to untick the box to go any further, is there anywhere else they might be? Im running ipab...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back