Zgemma H2S Streaming to (Fire Stick / Dream Player) - PICONS ISSUE

What's the deal with having picons on streaming? This is likely to put more stress on your box expecially if your using the box and dreamplayer at the same time your hdd will be screaming

What's the deal with having picons on streaming? This is likely to put more stress on your box expecially if your using the box and dreamplayer at the same time your hdd will be screaming

Are you asking a question or making a statement?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bit of both I can't really make a statement because I don't use picons with dreamplayer. So I can't say for sure if it will cause issues.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Doesn't dreamplayer just load the picons once for the "epg"? Not sure how this places that much stress on the box... I've got 2 firesticks around the house, they never run at the same time but can't say I've noticed any issues by having picons displayed.

If you don't load picons all you see is the RSS symbol which would be inconvenient.

Anyone help, i`ve tried all day, have my Zgemma, purchased amazon fire stick and purchased dream player via amazon, as to stream my zgemma too on the fire stick..
Double tuner right, so where am i going wrong, every time i change channels or watch something on the fire stick that it affects the zgemma, zgemma buffers or changes to channel i`m watching on fire stick?, anyway to sort this out via the tuners, any help appreciated!

I purchased dreamplayer premium, have zgemma downstairs and set up the amazon firestick upstairs using dreamplayer premium, setup fine i thought, though im getting the blue ring buffering downstairs on the zgemma or channel are changing to whats in the firestick etc, not all the time, i know there is 2 tuners a and b, so this shouldnt be happening, what have i done wrong???

Last edited:
Hi, I love the dreamplayer app but for some reason cannot get my recordings to show. Any ideas? The recording path seems to be set as the correct location on dreamplayer as it is on my enigma box /media/he'd/movies

Back