zgemma H2s,stuck on boot logo with red light

Maybe it started the flash process again.

This time in the zgemma folder change the force file name to noforce then when it says USB on the front press the power button on the decoder. Let it flash after that it won't go straight to flash will boot but remove the USB as soon as you see boot and should be okay.

Maybe it started the flash process again.

This time in the zgemma folder change the force file name to noforce then when it says USB on the front press the power button on the decoder. Let it flash after that it won't go straight to flash will boot but remove the USB as soon as you see boot and should be okay.

which force file? there are 5, in folders called h3, h5, i55, lc and sh1

so I changed to noforce, put in back of box (power was off at back), powered on, it said USB, should I then press Power button on front? cos that didnt work.

box stays on 'boot' for about a minute, then changes to 'USB' then 'Updt', if I press front power button when it displays 'USB' it goes to 'FLASH' then back to 'boot' again for next few mins, but doesnt boot up. exasperated!

try a reflash with a new image, ATV 6.1 would be a good start, not a build, a clean image
Where do I get a clean image from? I’ve tried that zgemma.tv 6.1 didn’t work doesn’t seem to be recognising my usb? Is there a way I cud do it via fillazilla? FTP loafed iat wits end I’ve got the h5.2tc

Where do I get a clean image from? I’ve tried that zgemma.tv 6.1 didn’t work doesn’t seem to be recognising my usb? Is there a way I cud do it via fillazilla? FTP loafed iat wits end I’ve got the h5.2tc
well try formatting your USB properly,
loads of guides on here,
small usb , preferably <8G
PROPERLY formatted to fat32
unzip file and put folder on root of usb
usb in rear port , nothing else plugged in
press button on rear to boot box,
when displays sees usb press front power button

have you got the correct image.?

You cant do it with filezilla as you can't connect during first stages of boot process which is where you are stuck

well try formatting your USB properly,
loads of guides on here,
small usb , preferably <8G
PROPERLY formatted to fat32
unzip file and put folder on root of usb
usb in rear port , nothing else plugged in
press button on rear to boot box,
when displays sees usb press front power button

have you got the correct image.?
Ok I’ll have a nosey tomoz been at it for hours thanks

For an image google openatv 6.1 first result should be atv downloads section, go into air digital and your receivers download will be in there

Back