zgemma H2s,stuck on boot logo with red light

all sorted ,i guess you may be right wullboy, but in the end i didnot need it all the answers were here in the forum .
and i again thank all the guys that help other people here ,
thankyou all

Just had this fault on my Zgemma H2S. I tried reflashing with USB backup then with OpenTV 6.1 all to no avail. The box went through the flash sequence but stalled on the boot. Eventually tracked it down to the micro SD card which had died and was stuck as read only. I was using this for timeshift and after a year must have exceeded the write cycles. Now everything is on the 1TB HDD rescued from my 3 year old dead Humax. Best thing I ever did was ditching Humax in favour of Zgemma.

hi can anyone help me get my box back up and running, or is that not possible?, it is less than a year old, so hopefully i have a guarentee to fall back on if its kerrputt.
You are probably using the wrong type of power cable for box. Although the cable powers and allows you to flash for some reason it won't let it reboot. Get a proper cable and it will reboot.

You are probably using the wrong type of power cable for box. Although the cable powers and allows you to flash for some reason it won't let it reboot. Get a proper cable and it will reboot.

Just in case you haven't noticed the post you have replied to is over two and a half years old.
I hope he/she managed to get the box going by now. :)

ok,so sorry for my english,will be not easy to understand me:laughing: tried to updade software in menu my zgemma (dont know why,stupid) after that cant turn on ,just see boot on my h2h. tried reflash with openpli and opentv .but zgemma i thing dont see any usb stick. used 4,8,16,32 gb tried psu 5 and 8 amp. prepared usb stick by bootice program etc.still nothing ,brick

Usb is not seen try another usb stick 8gb max,no other usb devices plugged in and what are you trying to flash it with.
Never factory reset or online update these boxes.

Back