zgemma H2S stuck on standby

Hi, my zgemma h2s was booting up then there was a powercut.

Now my H2S will not even boot. It is stuck in standby with only the red light showing! nothing else shows on the box.

I have tried to reflash. Turned the power off, put usb into rear of the box and turned the power back on. Only the red light shows, Its as if its stuck on standby.

Any help will be grateful. Thanks

Switch the power on press the white button at the rear off the box Then press the white button again to switch off wait for few seconds press the white button again to switch on repeat three or four times to see what happens

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

try a complete shutdown of power (cold start) as stated above without any usb's connected wait 20 seconds then reboot box...IF the box boots as normal connect your hdd & restart the box via the remote...IF box doesn't boot you will need to re flash it, the most lightly reason your usb didn't flash will be that the usb is not ready to flash & needs more prep before loading an image

Thanks for the replies. I've done the following so far:

1. Done a low level format of the Kingston USB.

2. Made sure the USB is in FAT32 format.

3. Downloaded the latest whooshbuild image

4. Unplugged the zgemma h2s box (overnight).

5. Did a cold restart.

6. Still only the red light shows.

7. BOX ABOUT TO GO IN THE BIN!!!!

Any other help will be greatly appreciated!!

Ok your problem could be the usb that you are trying to flash with. I use a sandisk cruzer blade 4gb and have flashed many boxes with it without fail so if you have one or you can get one it is worth trying.

I dunno expect the worse, had a similar issue only cure was the bin unfortunately

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back