Zgemma h2s subs and audio description

You can also use grog free range build it has a YouTube video if you prefer it that way. As bazcfc1 said save line details. You can press blue button on remote and get the latest open atv 6.2. Blue button, flash online then green button you will se latest image!!!! Then put whatever build you want infinity or grog free range

I think infinity as audio description still on itv and movie channel, not sure if sorted as it did last week because i flashed infinity to test then went back to grog free range build and that’s perfect:)

I think infinity as audio description still on itv and movie channel, not sure if sorted as it did last week because i flashed infinity to test then went back to grog free range build and that’s perfect:)
Couldn't say as I'm using it on my i55 box

I have just flashed my h5 2s to the latest open atv and grog build, now I get the narrative sound occasionally, but not on all channels and not all the time.
(weirdly on adverts more than anything!)
I can press the yellow button and change the source, which gets rid of it, but is there a more permanent solution that is hidden deep in the settings somewhere..? :-)

Back