Zgemma h2s VM Cable Advice Needed

On this VM thing av had it for a while now prefer the V channels but am thinking of leaving VM if i left and went to another internet provider would i still get VM channels if i still had cable going into h5?
should still work, at least until the street you're on is full and they need to unplug "unused" people - which is rare.

Hi,
I need help setting up my H5.2tc box with Virgin. Question, do i need a subscription even to receive the freeview channels on Virgin? I have virgin broadband and used the splitter system for the cabling.
When I run a scan it can detect channels but none of them working even freeview ones. Is it because I need a sub?

Hi,
I need help setting up my H5.2tc box with Virgin. Question, do i need a subscription even to receive the freeview channels on Virgin? I have virgin broadband and used the splitter system for the cabling.
When I run a scan it can detect channels but none of them working even freeview ones. Is it because I need a sub?

Please start your own thread with your issue - posting the same question in multiple other threads gets rather confusing ;)

Hi guys do you need to be on virgin media internet to get virgin in zgemma star h2s twin tuner? I have fibernbut not virgin thank you in advance

Product Description

FEATURES: -

· Linux Operating System

· Multimedia plug-in supported

· HDMI up to 1080p

· 1 x Smartcard-Reader Slot

· 2 x USB2.0 Slot

· 100 Mbit Ethernet Interface Port

· Advanced EPG (Electronic Program Guide)

· User-friendly linux Menu system

· Full automatic service scan

· Various OSD skins supported

· Various Channel Editiing Programs

· Easy and fast software-upgrade via USB or Internet

· Low deep-standby power consumption under 1 W

Specification: -

· 2,000 DMIPS CPU PROCESSOR

· BCM7362 Dual core

· More than 4.01x linux kernel

· Excellent sound quality in Dolby Digital

· Two DVB-S2 Tuner built-in dvb-s2+dvb-s2 tuner.

· Mirco SD card (TF card) for recording, 8GB, 64GB, 128GB (optional not inc)

· HDMI Connection

· AV Connection

· HDTV Receiver MHEG-2/4 H. 264

· USB PVR Support of external HDD (HDD Optional not inc)

· 1xCardreader (MultiCAS)

· 2x USB 2.0

· Ethernet access 10/100 Mbit

· 256MB NAND Flash / 512MB DDR3

· Timeshift

· Electronic TV programmes ( EPG ) support

· Parental Control

· Plugin Service

· OSD into many languages and graphics (Skins)

· Webinterface, WEB Remotcontrol

· DISEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 22Khz and USAL's

· External power supply12V 3A

Sorry I'm new to this had skybox 3s which as will know has been restricted on channels I was told to get these as can use VM sky and IPTV is this not true?

Yes but it's one sat and one cable

Maybe the H5.2tc that will do one sat and two cable so you can watch and record another on cable

Both boxes do IPTV

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back